The Geography Site has created this copyright statement to make visitors aware of the copyright status of material contained within the Geography Site, and to define the circumstances under which material may, and may not, be reproduced.
1. It is permitted for the general public, educational establishments and their staff and students, to download material from this site for their private educational use and for the educational use of others, for non-commercial purposes only, within an educational establishment. (The term 'Educational establishment' includes schools, colleges, universities and similar establishments.)
2. You may NOT reproduce materials from this site on any publicly accessible website, CD or other electronic medium without the express permission of the copyright holders. You may not copy or post any material from this site onto any network computer or broadcast it via any media without first seeking permission to do so, neither may you publish / distribute or broadcast any modified copy of materials from this site.
3. No material from this site, or new resources substantially derived from material from this site, may be reproduced for commercial purposes or provided on a 'pay to view' basis, unless written permission has been given. If you believe that you need permission, please contact us stating your intended use of the material and the exact material you intend to use.
4. The copying of the Geography Site site, in substantial part or in whole, to a local area network or other storage medium with the intent to provide a computer based resource is prohibited unless written permission has been given. To gain permission, please contact us stating what you intend to copy and how it will be used.
5. The copyright of all material within the Geography Site, excluding the trademarks and symbols of third party organisations, is owned by the Geography Site and its authors unless stated otherwise. Where material is the intellectual property of a third party, permission for use will be as stated in the sections above unless alternative conditions are stipulated adjacent to the material in question.
6. If you intend to refer to quote from, or cite this site, unless an article specifically states otherwise, the source should be referred to as 'The Geography-Site' and the author as 'David Robinson'.
It has come to our attention that many sites have attempted to copy huge chunks from the Geography Site. If you want to use our material, please ASK first.
For copyright enquiries and to seek permission to use material, email us on the link below. Please remember to be specific about your needs, what you want to copy, how it will be used and whether it is for private, educational or commercial use. The more details you provide, the easier it is for us to give a speedy and useful reply.